Thursday, April 22, 2010
Today has been one of the laziest days on record. I had the day off and didn't get out of my pajamas until about 6 pm. So it's a good day for a random list of bullet points.
- I quit Farmville the other day. Cold turkey. Surprisingly, I didn't break out in a cold sweat and haven't experienced any subsequent panic attacks. Probably because I still have Scrabble.
- I started the week out with a bang. Had a good run on Sunday with LOTS of hills and a solid 5 miles on Monday. Then Tuesday came and we went to a Mariner's game, which of course involved beer, hot dogs and garlic fries. Things have gone rapidly downhill since then.
- I've had something in my left eye since yesterday afternoon. It's driving me CRAZY. I can hear the insanity knocking on my door.
- Alton Brown is a genius. We're making his Shepherd's Pie for the second night in a row, it's that good.
- I've been itching for an adrenaline rush lately. I'm low on cash, so skydiving's out. I may just have to settle for a scary movie marathon.
- 10 weeks until my first half-marathon. Yeep.
- The Scientist and I are in the beginning stages of planning our September trip back East. We're going for a full 2 weeks - half spent in DC with my brother, SIL, and cutest kids on the planet, the other half spent in Brooklyn with The Scientist's sister and her boyfriend. Possibly with a few days in Boston mixed in.
- Looking forward to the weekend and my Dove VIP party!!!
What have you been up to?
- 2013 (17)
- 2012 (63)
- 2011 (103)
- 2010 (90)
- 2009 (70)
- 2008 (2)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (103)
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2009 (70)