Monday, April 25, 2011
Ten on Tuesday - Episode 14
1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
I recently did some purging of my Google Reader, so now I'm down to about 300 blogs TOTAL that I read. Not all of these blogs have new posts each day. I'd say, on average, I read about 40 each day regularly. Maybe more...
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I have a small, core group of best friends. They all have different qualities that I love for different reasons. But really, The Scientist is my best friend. We're together all the time (and love it), we make each other laugh, and we can say anything to each other.
3. What’s your daily make up routine?
Concealer, foundation, blush, shadow, eyeliner, mascara. On days when I don't want to do the whole thing, I'll do concealer, blush and mascara. When I go all out, I just do more of everything. I love makeup!
4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Wine, gossip, and giggles.
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
I don't paint my fingernails very often because they always chip almost instantly. But my toenails are painted all the time. I've mentioned this before, but The Scientist's sister works for Butter London, so I have a pretty good hook up there :-)
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
Best or worst? For the most part my roommate situation has been alright, except for the one who was basically a drug addict and I found her passed out on the bathroom floor one night and had to call an ambulance. And her boyfriend stole my golf clubs.
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Heh. Since I don't work a regular 9-5 job anymore and am a student, I pretty much live in sweats. I also like to wear jeans, boots, a sweater and some great earrings. Simple, but fun.
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
Oh, yes. That was a looooong time ago. I remember reading Teen and YM magazine, but switching to Seventeen because I was "too mature" for the other magazines. I thought Seventeen was SO grown up. Heehee. Oh, to be 13 again...
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
Mostly self-taught, but got tips from Mary Kay consultants and from the few makeovers I've had over the years. I also love to watch makeup tutorials on You Tube.