It's Wine and Love Thursday, hosted by the lovely Nora! If you're new to the series, the name of the game is to list what's making you reach for a glass (or bottle) of wine, and then list what you're loving this week. Head on over to Nora's blog if you'd like to play along.
- Yesterday was probably the nicest day we've had all year, and I spent most of it in class or studying.
- I desperately need a haircut, and would like to look extra purdy on Saturday for The Scientist's birthday, but I have zero time between now and then.
- I had a heated discussion/debate with some close friends on Sunday. I won't go into details, but we all took offense to things that were said. Even though we ended on a positive note, I've been stressing about it all week.
- The rapture is apparently happening on Saturday. Even though The Scientist and I will not be participating, I'm worried it might ruin his birthday. /sarcasm
- The Scientist's birthday is on Saturday! I have some fun things planned, on which I'll elaborate more next week :-)
- One of my dearest friends and her husband came up from Portland on Saturday for the epic Seattle Sounders vs. Portland Timbers soccer match (they wore their Timbers gear, we wore our Sounders gear, and we talked a lot of trash). It was pouring rain and we were soaked to the bone by the end of the night, but it was a BLAST. I'm still grinning thinking about it.
- Had an awesome night last night with Rachael, Cass, Jess, Cari, and Michelle. It was so much fun to finally meet all of these fabulous women.
- The internet. See above.
What's on your wine/love list this week?