A few things to consider:
- I have really thin, really fine hair. No. You don't understand. Unless you have touched my hair, you have no idea how little hair I have. But I am curious to try this.
- Although it's thin and fine, it holds curl like no other hair I've seen. I guess the hair gods wanted to make up for the lack of fullness by blessing me with curl-able hair.
- I will not be wearing a veil, but love the idea of wearing seasonal, local flowers in my hair. Or some other kind of fun hairpiece (hairpiece? Is that right? For some reason that word makes me think of a toupee...)
- If I grow it out, I can wear it up. If I keep it short, I can wear some sassy, messy waves.
- I DO NOT want prom hair. I don't want anything overly styled or perfect. I don't really want to worry about my hair all day.
I've been perusing Pinterest and the rest of the internet for inspiration. Here's a small sampling (all images via Pinterest):
Love the loose, messy updo.
I'm toying with the idea of a birdcage. Very vintage.
Beautiful 1920s style. And it would go beautifully with my art deco ring!
Would be lovely with or without the head piece
Carey Mulligan can do no wrong. Love this shorter style.
More 1920s. I love finger waves.
What are some of your favorite hairstyles?